Monday, March 22

Always a First

After being inspired by the blogging of my great friend Teri Webb, I decided now was as good a time as any to begin capturing my life in words than can be read by those in the present, become a thing of the past, and hopefully be life-lessons to those in the future.

So here it is, the very first, the beginning of a series in the life and thoughts of Ryan Blake... Granted, my life is definitely not picture perfect, nor does it represent what is considered by some the "american dream" by any stretch of the imagination. Albeit, valuable life lessons can be learned from the unique journey of any individual making their way through this life. For this reason only I have decided to blog about my journey, with some hope (as foolish as it may be) that someone out there in the vastness of the world wide web may be able to uncover through my writing a small golden nugget of wisdom, truth, or advice that can help them in some way.

With that in mind, I hope that each person out there that reads the words of this blog is enlightened, touched, moved, or inspired in some way shape or form. Blogging is a newly added item to my agenda, so I hope to keep up with it and give any followers something to read.

Time to get back to my life...As Ryan Blake

1 comment: