Wednesday, March 24

Charice: The Voice Of An Angel

Okay, anyone who knows me and my passion for music knows how big a fan I am of Charice. For those of you who don't know who she is, Charice hails from the Philippines and rose to international stardom through YouTube videos. This 17 year-old girl is one of the most amazing female vocalist I have ever had the privilege of listening to.

Today I was listening to her latest single "pyramid" (feat. Iyaz), and I was overwhelmed by how beautiful her voice is. I listen to all types of music all the time, and much of it speaks to me, but when I listen to Charice, it almost like time begins to slow down, and everything around becomes a distant blur. All I can focus on is her amazing voice. She is truly talented and I cannot wait to buy her self-titled album due May 11th.

I have a dream, a very far-fetched one, but I guess it could come true. Before I die, I want to sing a song with Charice. I mean, how incredible would that be. I know I'm not even a recording artist and she's only 17 and already an international superstar, but I'm entitled to hope. So maybe, hopefully, someday I will get to sing with Charice. I probably have as much a chance of singing with her as of winning the lottery, but still, it would be totally incredible.

I love you Charice!!! You're AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment