Wednesday, March 31

Born To Sing

Yesterday was a very uplifting day for me. I met up with my friend Josh Murray to record some songs because I want to start getting out there to see what people think. Josh has some really nice recording equipment and we spent about five hours working on songs.

Although at the end of the day, when I heard the tracks played back I wasn't to impressed with what I had done I still had a blast with music. When I sing, everything that's on my mind, all the cares of this life just disappear. I am swallowed in the melodies and harmonies. I can't help but feeling exuberant! Singing gives me a high that nothing else in this world can compare to. I can't really even describe it in words. All I know is that what I want to do; what I was born to do. I want to touch people that hear me in a way that will change them for the better.

I dream all the time about being a recording artist. I can't imagine how amazing it would be to do what you love so much all the time and be loved by others for doing it! Wow, what a thought. Maybe for me that dream will come true one day. I'll leave it in God's hands. But I can still hope...

2 comments:

  1. It's always tough to remember to first and foremost, do things for yourself. If you love what you are doing (which you obviously do) then people will naturally love it as well. It's infectious. Good luck and I can't wait to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how music fuels our souls... Run like hell with it !!

    ReplyDelete